There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Book Tag!



Thanks Ann for the tag. I am reading a really cool book called "The house of the Scorpion" by Nancy Farmer and even though it is taking me forever to get through it, due to lack of time, I am really enjoying it.


Well, here is the 5th (pluse) sentence on page 123.
Matt didn't know where to begin.
"If you say you're sorry; she'll forgive you," Celia said. "She's a good kid."
"I did apologize," Matt managed to say.
"And she wouldn't accept it. Well, that happends sometimes. Sometimes we have to grovel to show we really mean it."


Ok so that is more than three sentences but I thought that it would be a little more interesting with the extra words. Also, I would tag but I don't know anyone else who hasn't been tagged already. Happy reading!

1 comments:

Ann said...

Cool! I had to go check out what the book was about and it sounds really interesting. You know me, I'm always up for a good social commentary novel. Thanks for sharing!