There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Monday, January 28, 2008

SNOW!



Have I ever mentioned how snow is REALLY not my favorite! It took me an hour to drive home today and I was afraid for my life the whole time, and it wasn't even snowing very much by the time I finally got out of work. I have decided that I may not live in the snow for more than another year and that might be pushing it.





Maybe I should end this on a positive note before you all think that I am a complaining fool. I do have to say that it was an answer to a prayer that the blizzard didn't start until after I got to work this morning and that the snow stopped just before I needed to drive home. I can say that at least the storm had good timing.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Well, at least you helped put my complaining in perspective! I've been grouchy all day because I'm freezing (it's in the 40s outside!) Ha! Ok, it's not in the 20s, so I'll be quiet(er) now.

Melissa said...

Complaining? Are you kidding me? If I was in snow right now, I would take every opportunity to let people know how miserable it is. Being that cold makes me an angry person, for some reason. Hence the reason I moved from Rexburg, Idaho to Savannah, Ga. (Although I will admit that snow does look beautiful and can be fun to play in, if you have hot chocolate and a fire nearby). And driving on it is the worst, but at least you are (or try to be) a careful driver.

Pollock Palooza said...

Hi Robyn! It's Liz (Phillips). Cute blog and I must agree I would've been scared for my life as well! I'm not a fan of ice and freezing.