There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Spinning?



OK, so Saturday one of my friends had a birthday party. Now that sounds fun doesn't it? Well, this was no ordinary party. This friend has a love for triathlons and exercising. She decided that she would have a spin class for her party (she also did karaoke later and I dominated that!). I thought it would be fun to try it but as soon as I sat on that little seat I knew I was in trouble. My sit bones are still bruised today! My muscles were not too soar but I couldn't sit very well and I am only just now starting to recover. My friends all tell me that I just have to keep going and I will get use to it. I'm not too sure about that, but I am planning on going back to the gym. I have to get ready for my summer trip to Hawaii!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is the craziest birthday party! I've never been able to get comfortable on those little seats, either. So when are you going to Hawaii? That sounds pretty awesome!

Oh - and I am reading "This Rough Magic" because you and Ann both gave it such great reviews. So far, I am loving it.

Ann said...

You are so cool. I got invited to yoga class and I bailed. :-)

Meg said...

Guess what, sister! I finally gave in and started a blog. It's not much to look at yet, but stay tuned. Love ya!