There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Alphabetizing!



I always thought that having things is alphabetical order was silly. Well with my new outlook on life I find it slightly handy. I don't have everything in my room alphabetized but I at lest got my (very few) movies in order. It is a start and I only have a few more days before I can officially say that I have made cleaning a habit. I even vacuumed and dusted my room. Just a little at a time and I will be a lean, mean, cleaning machine!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Who are you? Alphabetizing?! I'm truly amazed. You know, this could have come in handy 20 years ago when we shared a room :)

Oh well. Better late than never. I'm glad you are finding such joy in organization. Be careful though. It can become addicting.

Ann said...

You shock me! But it is so very cool isn't it? Order is so pretty.

Unknown said...

robyn....are you still robyn? just kidding. I have always seen it in you! you just needed a good clean start! Wanna come and alphabatize MY dvds noW????? hee hee