There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Clean Room and a Freash Start




I have made a new goal for the year 2008. Since I have moved into my new condo I decided to become organized and keep my room clean. Some might say that in the past I have been a little on the disorganized, cluttered, and messy side. I have so far made it 9 days without leaving clothes or papers out of place. The room is not perfect (it is kinda small) but with Megan's help everything has a home (aren't you proud of me Ann). But seriously, it feels really nice to have a clean room and to start learning a new habbit of cleaning up as I go so I don't ever let my messes get out of hand. I hopefully have turned over a new leaf and will be known as "the tidy one" from now on!

YOU CAN SEE THE FLOOR!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I am so proud of you sister! I've never seen your floor before. :-) And if it ever gets a bit messy, just remember to clean corner to corner.

Melissa said...

Congradulations! I am ashamed to admit it, but I also struggle with keeping a tidy home. I really do try... but then I get so tired from work or will plan on picking it up "tomorrow." Those are all my downfalls. Tell me if you do it! It will give the rest of us some hope.