There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Flaming Gorge



I had the BEST camping trip this summer at Flaming Gorge. I went knee boarding and I didn't kill myself. I also hiked, was a good luck charm for the fish, rafted, and tried craw fish! It was a jam packed trip and I had the bruises and soar muscles to prove it. I think having tons of people there (it was a ward trip) made it even better. I never got tired of being with people because I was with different people all the time. I even got to know things about people I didn't know before. Nature is great and to be able to share it with great people made it even better. Though next time I need to take a better sleeping mat.

1 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

I am so glad that you had a fun time! You didn't mention how WET of a trip it was! wet or dry, damping is good for the soul!