There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

So you think you can get a little obsessed?



OK, so I have to admit that I am obsessed with So you think you can dance! I love to watch great dancing and the fact that there are new and amazing dances each week makes my life so much more enjoyable. Really I just wish I could dance like that and I live through watching others. I will have to stick with dancing alone in my apartment or with Addie to satisfy my dancing cravings. I just can't wait to see what they have in store for next week!

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

can you believe it? Lacey? I was so dissapointed. Lauren has come so far!!! It's definately sabra over lacey, but is it sabra over danny????

Robyn said...

I'm torn! I love to watch Danny dance, but I can't give up on Sabra. I think I will be ok if either one wins, but if Lacey wins I will be the most upset person in the world and you won't want to talk to me for a few days.

Ann said...

Wahoo! Can you believe it! I'm so glad Sabra won... although I could just watch Danny for days. He melts my socks.
Yay Sabra!