There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter!


OK, so most of you know that I am a Harry Potter geek and that I am way too obsessed for my own good. With only 1 day and a few hours until the final book comes out I am trying to keep myself from jumping out of my skin. Not only that but I am terrified that the book with be ruined for me by the leeks that have come out of the book. I have a feeling that I will be wearing my ipod all night when I go to pick up my book as a precautionary effort to thwart such an evil act. It is silly but I really do love the books and the great story it tells and I would be VERY disappointed if it was spoiled for me.

1 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

no spoiling now...you are done!!! so am i and WOW!!! it was just perfect. perfect! really i can't imagine a better ending, and a better way to tie 2000 something pages all together. brilliant. I have been savoring that feeling for a couple days now, and i just want to read that all over again now!!