There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Back to School!


Well, summer is over and I have been working like a mad woman trying to get my classroom put together in time to be a place of learning and growth. Well at least it will be a place where they won't trip over my boxes of stuff! I am excited and nervous about another year of teaching. It will be OK but I have a feeling that it will be a little more intense then last years group. I just hope they learn something worthwhile.
OK so this is my school, but it doesn't have the fence or grass like that anymore. At least the building looks the same.

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

ha!! I have never even seen pictures of your school! terrible! I want to see your reading wall...I want to make you a poster. It is already in the works:)

Ann said...

Hey! I want to see what your classroom looks like. I shared... now it's your turn. :-)