There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Where would I go?


I got to thinking...there are only 14 more working days left until the end of the school year. Yay! So, if I could celebrate by going anywhere in the world where would it be? HAWAII! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. Not for the weather and the great beaches, but I am facinated by the amazing life style and culture. The Aloha Spirit is something I want to live and learn. I will get there one day!

2 comments:

Ann said...

GO!
That's my advice to you. Life will just get busier. Go this summer. Check out the great travel site Kayak.com it's fantastic. If you don't want to plan the trip, I'll do it for you, and live vicariously through you. :-) Or you know mom would do it too.
But GO!!

Robyn said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I already have too many trips planned for this summer (plus I still don't even have a bed). I have promised myself that I will save up and maybe take the time off during fall or spring. That would be a great idea. I better start working on those lesson plans now.