There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

To audition or not to audition?


Well, I performed for our ward talent show on Saturday. I had so much fun getting up and singing again. I have really missed singing and dancing for other people besides my roommates and Addie. I still am really unsure about my abilities to be a performer that people pay for, but I was talking to a guy who is playing the Beast at the local theater company and he said that I should audition for "Thoroughly Modern Millie". I got thinking about it, but I am not sure I want to make that much of a time commitment at the beginning of a new school year. I know I only have one life, but I have to balance my time because I have a habit of doing the fun stuff and forgetting that I have more important responsibilities. Oh well, it has just been in my head today.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Hey! What did you perform for your talent show? I wish I could have seen it!

Robyn said...

I sang "Christmas Lullaby" from Songs for a New World. It turned out alright, but I forget how nervous I get when I sing in front of people (or at least when I can see their faces). Anyway it was fun.

Sarah Jane said...

do it! do it! I will totally help you get an audition together!