There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Just Starting Out!


First I must give an explanation for the name of my blog. Many years ago my father was giving one of his famous dinner time speeches for his children to learn and grow from. As he was speaking he was starting to quote the famous saying "There are three types of people in the world..." As he reached this point, in my innocent voice, I pipped up and said, "And I am one of them!" Well, the whole family burst out laughing. It still took me a few years to figure out what was so funny about that comment, but to this day I still like to think that I am a one of a kind in this world and that I have a unique personality. This is a place to share that personality with others who might think that it is interesting or, if nothing else, entertaining.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Glad your're an a-typical type. Life is more exciting and grander to those who are willing to think "out of the box".

Robyn said...

Thanks Mom! It is always nice to know that you like me the way I am. It is also nice to be able to tell people where I get my crazy, slightly odd, personality from!

Ann said...

Don't forget the other story...
We were all in the kitchen and although I don't remember the exact conversation, I do remember your reply:
"I'm smart. I just can't access it!"
:-)