There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Arches National Park Trip: In Photos

Well, here are just a fraction of the photos I took on our grand adventure this weekend. It was so much fun! I was just so happy that I took my camera with me so I could be the official photographer.


Midnight hike up to Delicate Arch:






This is my absolute favorite picture of them all!
The Fiery Furnace:






(Our interpretation of Abby Road)




Devil's Garden:


4 comments:

Kayli said...

That looks like so much fun!! Was it really hot? When I went it was DEATHLY. Can't wait to hear about all the fun adventures!

Ann said...

Wow! I LOVE your midnight pictures!

Jeff said...

That was a great trip. Thanks for being our guru photographer. I really am impressed with your photography skills. I'm glad we got you a super sweet camera.

Paul and Susan said...

Sounds like quite the trip. Nice photos!