There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Eating Better!

I have this on going battle with my weight and I think I am winning right now! Lately I have been making such good choices in the food I am eating and making for dinner. My favorite so far was I made a mock version of th California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken pizza. I am very proud of myself, and it even tasted good with a whole wheat crust.

Lots of fresh veggies on top make it taste light and delicious!

This is what I came home to and I was a bit worried that the pizza wouldn't turn out good.

The whole wheat dough.

Cooking it up!

Final beautiful product!

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks for being amazing. Your good choices in cooking are helping me lose weight as well.

I'm also excited that you have now debuted some of the pictures you took with your new camera.

Paul and Susan said...

This looks delicious Robyn. Great job!

Kayli said...

Mmm! Good job!!

Carol said...

Ok, great pics but where are the recipes that go with them. Looks yummy. This eating healthy habit is a good one. I'm with you on this.

Heather said...

Hooray! It looks good! I love cooking and especially something that's healthy and tasty!