There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Letting Go.

So I got my hair cut on Monday. I asked that only about 3 1/2 inches be cut and then put in some light layers. Well, my 3 1/2 in. is the same as some people's 6 inches. I was fine with the cut dispite the shock at how much was taken off. I have always hung on to my long hair as sort of a security blanket in my life and I think I needed someone to just cut it without letting me know. I feel good about letting go of the long locks and I think the cut looks really great and my hair feels really healthy! Please support me in the letting go process.

It is a little hard to see the hair style, but you get the idea.

9 comments:

Jeff said...

You look dang good!

Jason & Nicole said...

you look Fabulous girl!!

Meg said...

SO CUTE! That's a really good length on you, actually! It looks more styled now than just long. Fun. I'm proud of you for taking the leap!

Anonymous said...

way cute!

Heather said...

Your hair looks so great!! Healthy hair is the best feeling.

And don't worry, it's still really long. :) But so cute!

-Heather & Kayli

Marilyn said...

Soooo cute!!

Carol said...

Your hair always looks cute and this length is GREAT!

Ann said...

You are so cute! And it's still longer than mine... :-)

Paul and Susan said...

I like it Robyn.