There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just some pics.

The oven arrived! I love cooking with my new oven and stove. I had forgotten what it was like to bake with an oven that kept an even temperature the whole time.



Speaking of baking, I never posted the pictures I took of myself making Easter bread. I think it turned out great. I had it for breakfast almost every day until it was gone.




BABYSITTING! Addie and Ian came over to play a few weeks ago so Sarah and Kenny could find some room to breath. We went outside in the backyard and they played in the grass while I BBQ some chicken for dinner. Well, Ian put a little soccer ball in his shirt and then said that he looked like mommy (My sister-in-law is pregnant). It was so funny I ran for the camera. Addie, of course, had to get in on the action too. We had a great night full of snuggles and laughs.





5 comments:

Kayli said...

Yay for your beautiful new oven! It looks great.

Mmmm, bread.

Hah, your niece and nephew are so funny. I love kids.

Jeff said...

I'm excited about our new oven too. You have created many things that have brought me great joy and happiness and we've only had it a few weeks.

Marilyn said...

The bread looks wonderful! Nice job!

Jared W. said...

I think I need to experience firsthand fruits of the new oven. I will need to come get in on some of that.

Anonymous said...

I attempt baking (when I'm allowed) with an old propane oven that is totally falling apart. I'm always whining to Belal that it isn't my fault the cake or cookies are black on the bottom and try to explain electric convection ovens to him with temperature settings, even heat distribution, etc. I'll be showing him your oven photos :)