There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lavender



I took a silly personality test that my cousin found (thanks Melissa) and this is the insight it gave me. Do you think it is right? (Don't worry about offending me, I know that I have plenty to work on)






you are lavender#E6E6FA
Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.





http://spacefem.com/quizzes/colors

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love and trust - check.
Yup, I think it is pretty accurate. Plum and Lavender are pretty similar - we must be related or something.

Ann said...

Cool Rob - this does really sound like you. :-) I'm going to try the test myself. Is it kinda like the red, blue, white, yellow test?

Meg said...

Hey Robyn!

I just thought I'd chck your blog, and lucky me, there was a new posting. I agree with the lavender as a color for you (though I can't really picture you wearing a ton of it, though I suppose that's beside the point). I definitely think you fit the profile of being one who doesn't start every little project or just trying to "look busy." I mean that as a good thing. You just don't care if people think that you are being productive or not. You know when you have things to do and don't worry about taking a well deserved break to enjoy life and relax. Maybe I should be more like that. :) Love ya!

Meg said...

I am apparently aqua. What do you think?

Aqua:
Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

Robyn said...

Yup Meg that sounds quite a lot like you. You are a hard worker and EVERYONE knows that if you are in charge it will get done and done well. You also do have a great love of life and shine for all to see. I think they pegged you pretty well, but the good thing is you still like to have fun and you let me be the lavender that I am. Thanks and I love ya!