There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

We FINALLY decorated for Christmas. I was sad because we had been so busy and sick, so we haden't gotten around to getting a tree and decorations. Jeff, the amazing husband that he is, decided that we would make sure we would get decorations on Saturday. We went to Target and found a really nice pre-lit tree and some ornaments. I even found some cute boots! I have been searching for cute boots that will keep me warm in the snow and have (until Saturday) come up short. Jeff tried to convince me that no such boots existed, but I was victorious.



I was so excited to get the boots I just had to wear them while we decorated. We put up the tree and then I put up the garland while Jeff put hangers on the glass balls.




I was so happy to have the lights twinkling in our home. It really helped me to have the Christmas spirit and I am SO excited to spend Christmas with Jeff. As gooey as it might sound, spending time with Jeff will be the best part of all.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm glad our house is all Christmasy now. I'm glad you like your boots as well. You forgot to talk about how you were so excited that you even wanted to wear your boots to bed.

Heather said...

I hope you wore your boots to bed. They are cute. You just have to teach Jeff that there is a science to finding the perfect pair of boots. Your tree is so beautiful! Happy Newlywed Christmas!

Kayli said...

Yay for Christmas decorations and cute, warm boots! I think I just might need to go to Target myself. I'm also so happy you two documented your decorating skills for all to see. And like Heather said, the tree really is beautiful!

Ann said...

Awww... your place looks so cute! Just like you two! And your boots!

Meg said...

SO FUN! I like the boots; I noticed them when we met on Thursday. And...I'm so enamored by your cute decorations. I want a house with a mantle to put garland on!