There are Three Types of People...

Just a place to share my thoughts.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

California Girl!

I had the best trip home I could have asked for. It is always so great to go home and be with my family. I also have the opertunity to finally have Mom and Dad meet Jeff. We had such a good time with all the activities of the week. We went to the community theater production of The Music Man. Jeff and I also went to the beach. There were a few other activites as well.

We took Jeff to Grants Grove to show him the giant readwood trees.


Most important of all was that I went through the Temple for the first time. It was a beautiful and amazing experience. I was so happy to have so many people there will me. It was so nice and I will always remember how good I felt.


Well, It was warm but I just am always so amazed at how comfortable I feel when I go home. It is one of the best places I can go.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

It was a great trip! I'm glad I got to come along and have lots of great experiences with you. Your family was tons of fun too.

Ann said...

I had such a marvelous weekend too! I'm so happy to have met Jeff. :-) Hey, let's get together again in October, okay?